So @sachascakesonline had this really lovely bloggers meet up event at @thedelikarachi 💚
We tried so many appetizers there and had a very informative session on the brief history of how Sacha's cake started and all about their services 😍 do you know how you always feel like getting someone a cake on any special occasion and you want it to be special but can't understand where to get a customized cake from? This is your stop 💛
They make the most detailed and creative customized cakes and that too with good taste💞👍 you want a cake for a proposal? Birthday? Graduation? Or even to cheer your friends. They have a cake for that 😉
Plus they deliver properly in AC car to your doorstep so your cake can look exactly the way you ordered without any issues 💛
Check out their giveaway cake for me in my previous post ♥♥♥
Thank you @sachascakesonline@walnutpk 😇
Monday's baking by @mg_imagine 😍🍰 This recipe is called ptichye moloko and looks soooo delicious
For the sponge cake : 30g of flour, 20g of sugar, 20g of softened butter, 1 egg, 1/2 spoon of vanilla
For the foam inside : 6g of gelatine, 100g of sugar, 30g of water, 2 egg whites, 20g of condensed milk, 40g of softened butter
1. Mix the ingredients of the sponge cake and cook it 12 minutes at 180°C.
2. Dissolve the sugar in the 30g of water, then add the gelatine once dissolved in cold water.
3. Whisk the eggs and add the syrup while whisking.
4. In another bowl, mix the butter and condensed milk. Then mix with the eggs and syrup and cover with plastic film.
5. Put the foam on the sponge cake in the cake mould you used and put in the fridge until it's not liquid anymore.
6. Cover with a dark chocolate frosting and some strawberries !