🐰🐣Some advice for Easter!🐰🐣 This is a Wonderful holiday to enjoy with loved ones and a great time to participate in the delicious traditional foods. Don’t stress about enjoying the festivities with "Easter goodies." Just be mindful and moderate. Fortunately, the longer you are on Isagenix nutrition the less you even want it! 💚
Here are a few survival tips:
1. Have a shake before Easter dinner. Don’t show up hungry!
2. More protein less carbs!
3. Bring/make a healthy option so you know there’ll be at least one good thing to choose from.🥦🥕🥗
4. Choose only one indulgent item.
5. Take 2 Thermo GX before lunch.
6. Drink 4oz Nourish for life before bedtime.
7. Drink More water, less alcohol!
8. Go for a family walk after dinner and enjoy the beautiful day!☀️
9. Definitely enjoy ISA Delights and take them to your family and friends, a Great alternative on an Easter egg 🥚 hunt 🐣
Everyone is doing GREAT on their challenges!💪🏻 Keep it up!!! Be mindful of your food choices this weekend .🤔 Feel free to add any other tips I may have missed.
Have a Happy and Blessed Easter with your family and friends!🐰🙏🏻💗🐣 #healthyeatingideas#healthyfood#happyeaster#healthyeaster#healthytips#fitforlife#fitnessmotivation#weightmanagement#healthyliving#healthyhabits#chocolatelover#healthyeatingtips#eastercelebrations#funtimes#feelingblessed🙏 #fitnessmadefun
🐣 Happy Easter 🐣
Hi ihr Lieben 🙋♀️
ich wünsche Euch allen Frohe Osterfeiertage. 🐰 Für uns geht es gleich Richtung #berlin. Diejenigen, die mir schon länger folgen wissen ja, dass Berlin meine ❤ ist. Was ist denn Eure Lieblingsstadt? Macht es gut... bis später. 😊💕🍀
Only 2 days until our challenge Info night and if YOU want to WIN an 8 week challenge membership you’ll need to be there!
RSVP via DM or 📲 0448 777 991 your name to secure your spot!
Don’t forget to scroll back on Instagram to this post - like - comment - and you’re in with a chance to WIN!
Core exercises stimulate the cerebellum in the brain that links to body parts for coordination, spatial awareness and balance. These exercises are not simply a workout for the body, but also for the brain.