Working out always makes my heart happy but want to know a secret 🤫so does a oatmeal chocolate chip cookie 🍪. Instead of reaching for a non filing protein treat I reach for my quest oatmeal chocolate chip bar and I add a little milk and presto my heart ❤️ is swooning and I get 20grams of protein and only 1gram of sugar. Now isn’t that a fair swap? Find them at my two spots #sproutsfarmersmarket and #thevitaminshoppe#questsquad#ad#questheart#onaquest
• workout - I’m proud of how far I’ve come .. I was only able to do these workouts with the lowest weights and struggle .. but look at those arms and back muscles coming in 👏🏼💪🏼 •
⚪️ BACK & CHEST
☑️ i. seated cable rows [3x10] ♾
☑️ ii. inclined bench press [3x15] ♾
☑️ iii. chest fly [3x10] ♾
☑️ iv. close grip lat pulldown [3x15] ♾
This is about a year apart.
Real talk- pushing myself at the gym has been a struggle these last couple of weeks but I’ve managed to make it to the gym with lazy workouts. The last 2 days something changed and I started kicking butt at the gym. 💪🏻💗
I created this profile to not boast and tell you about my weight loss success stories. I created this page to empower woman to create a better self. I want you all to not feel alone and create a community where we can TALK ABOUT THE STRUGGLE. I love receiving DM’s from all of you. Where I can tell you my struggles and you can tell me yours but at the end of the day, we got this! Some days are hard. Some days you want to cry. Some days you just want to give up. And others you just want to kick ass. I am telling you now changing your lifestyle is a challenge in itself and it’s not at all easy but it is possible. I love to look at these photos of my transformation and remember how far I’ve gone. So if I got this and I’m riding the struggle train some days... you can too!!!
Exercise: Stability Ball Prone Position Lat Pull with Resistance Band
Muscles worked: Lats, Biceps and Core
1. Lie in prone position on a stability ball and keep your core straight.
2. Raise arms and grasp an attached resistance band. *The band should be attached to secure structure.
How to perform the exercise:
1. Bend the elbows and pull the arms towards the chin as you would doing a horizontal lat pulldown. Squeeze the shoulder blades together.
2. Return the arms to the starting position again.