Chest/Shoulders/Triceps workout for you today! Save and tag your gym buddies 👌🏻
1. Reverse cable pushdown - 30lbs (4x10)
2. Wide grip cable pushdown - 30lbs (4x12) superset with the first one!
3. Side single arm triceps cable pushdown - 10lbs (4x10 each arm)
4. Dumbbell chest press - 2x45lbs for 6 reps and 2x35lbs for 10 reps
5. Dumbbell squeezed chest press - 20lbs (4x8). Super set with number 4
6. Plate squeezed press - 10lbs (4x12)
7. Single arm lateral raises - 15lbs (4x12 each arm)
8. Plate front raises - 25lbs (4x10)
9. Single arm shoulder dumbbell press - 20lbs (4x10 each arm) @fit.with.iulia
Holy, chest day:
Flat bench, 5x5 of 245
Decline bench, 3x5 of 245
Incline DB press 3x5 with 100s
Cable fly superset with incline diamond pushups to failure.
Would have done a extra workout or two but was on a limited time crunch. Regardless though, this is by far the strongest I have been in the past 2 years. Its awesome to see progress, accomplish goals, and very on track.
Go after whatever it is that makes you happy. At the end of the day it's just you and yourself. Dont hit 60 or 70 years old and say I wish I had, just get after it now.
If you're one of the few tagged in the post, I cant thank you enough for helping me get to where I am today.