Leg day complete. How it works:
* Run every exercise in a circuit fashion.
* Break 15 sec between sets
* Each set is taken to failure with a target of 5-7 reps. Each rep will take 8 to 10 sec to complete. A set will last 40 to 50 sec (time under tension) If all reps are completed for all the sets on a particular exercise, increase next session. If not cluster sets to meet the 5-7 rep target.
* Seth Set are a version of a drop set. After your last set, drop the weight by half and immediately do 30 reps in as many sets as it takes.
* After the last set of a body part a 30 sec weighted stretch is done.