"Mini cupcakes de Berries" 😍.
La solución perfecta para un día de antojo, o tu postre en un día dulce 🤤. Simple y rápido 😘.
🌱 1 taza de harina de avena ( puedes moler la avena en tu Juguera )
🌱 2 tazas de avena entera 🌱 1 plátano maduro 🌱 2 huevos 🌱 2 cucharadas de miel 🌱 1 1/2 taza de leche de almendras ( puedes reemplazarlo por la que más te guste )
🌱 1 cucharadita de vainilla 🌱 1/2 cucharada de aceite de coco (derretida)
🌱 1 cucharadita de canela en polvo 🌱 1 taza de arándanos y frambuesas
🌱 Pizca de sal 🌱 1 cucharadita de polvo de hornear.
🌱 Muele el plátano
🌱 Agrega los dos huevos, leche, miel y escencia de vainilla. Integra.
🌱Agrega todos los ingredientes secos y une.
🌱 Toda tu mezcla del Bowl 1 agrega al Bowl 2 e integra.
🌱 Una vez unido agrega el aceite de coco, arándanos, frambuesas y une.
🌱 Agrega aceite de oliva a tu molde de mini cupcakes y rellena con nuestra mezcla.
🌱 Hornear a 180° por 25 a 30 minutos.
**Dato: si quieres reemplazar el huevo deja reposar en un vaso por 5 minutos 1 cucharada de chía por 3 de agua. Cada mezcla equivale a 1 huevo. Para esta receta entonces sería 2 cucharadas de chía por 6 de agua.
Que disfruten este postre 😘😘❤️❤️
If you knew me when I was a teenager you would have known how much I LOVED these. I mean seriously , I would eat a bag sometimes 2 a day. .
When my husband and I started dating, I told him I would be giving these up for lent. He wasn't sure what that meant at the time, but he was like ok?! .
When Easter came he bought me a whole box of them to celebrate. I ate the whole box. Pretty sure I could say I've been addicted to sugar a LONG TIME!! .
So every now and then hubby would bring me home a bag of these. Well yesterday he had that adorable face that I love so much. You know that one when they try to do something really nice, kind of puppy dog face? .
But he told me it was an epic fail. Because when he was filling up for gas he asked if they had skittles, they said yes. He was excited and grabbed them without realizing they were sweet and sour. .
I thanked him because after 34 years , he still remembered how much I LOVED these. Now the question is will I eat them? .
I have to say the me last week would have opened them up right away and devoured them because I was intrigued about the sweet and sour. But This week, I have them sitting on my desk as a reminder of how far I have come in such a short time of this sugar addiction I have. .
I can honestly tell you I have no desire or love loss for not eating them. They have NO power over me. I look at this as a win, because it still shows me how much my husband loves me and that it is possible to get rid of that addiction!! .
What are your weaknesses? That you cannot live without?
There are SO many times when I think I am not worthy.
There are so many days where those negative thoughts creep in.
There are so many times where I think that I do NOTHING right.
There are often times I feel like I fail as a wife.
There are STILL so many days I’ll go by that mirror and start poking, and pushing, and begin that cycle of self criticizing every little imperfection.
There are so many times during my workout I just want to give up. •
But then I remember, if I don’t show up for me, then who will?
So when those thoughts creep in, I remember I a loved by so many, and worthy of that love.
When I feel like I can do NOTHING right, I take a moment, BREATHE, and realize I have done more than I give myself credit for.
When I look in the mirror, I point out my strong arms, my killer abs, my smile.
When I feel like I’m failing as a wife, I have a husband that constantly tells me I am amazing and beautiful. •
And every time I feel like giving up in my workout, I remember how far I have come.
Your mind can be your best friend or your worst enemy. Choose to be KIND to yourself today. You are amazing babe, and don’t your forget it 😘
AsiaSpa, one of India's top wellness and lifestyle magazines, has been recognising health & wellness companies with the AsiaSpa Award, pan India. We are honoured to have been nominated in the following categories:
1) Best Meditation Ambiance
2) Best Ayurvedic & Wellness Centre (India)
3) Best Spa Cuisine (India)
4) Best Destination Spa (India)
5) Best Resort Spa (India)
6)Best Yoga Centre
To cast your vote, please visit the link in bio
SOBA NOODLE SENSATION. 👉🏻👉🏻 It's here! Save the recipe now!
Seared Tuna Soba Noodle Salad
• 250g Buckwheat Soba Noodle
• 500g Fresh Tuna (10 x 4cm x 4cm pieces)
• 1 Tbs Olive Oil
• 1 Tsp Sea Salt
• 3 Avocados (chopped)
• 4 Green Spring Onions (thinly sliced)
• 1 Cup Shredded Nori (feel free to lightly toast and/or cut your own)
• 1 Bunch Coriander (picked leaves)
• 3 Tbs Sesame Seeds (toasted)
• 1 Cup Edamame
• 200g Snow Peas (julienne)
• 2 Tbs Byron Bay Organic Bone Broth Powder (Dressing)
• 100ml Organic Soy Sauce, Tamari or Soy Substitute
• 50ml Mirin
• 2 tsp Sesame Oil
• 2 tsp Ginger (minced)
• 1 Lime (juice and zest)
1. Season tuna with sea salt. Place a heavy-based frying pan on stovetop on a high heat. Add the olive oil and sear the tuna for 20 seconds on each of the larger sides. Set aside on a plate to rest for a few minutes. Place uncovered into fridge to chill.
2. In a pot of rapidly-simmering water, cook soba noodles for 4 minutes (or as per instructions); strain and rinse under cold water.
3. In a small bowl, mix together dressing ingredients.
4. Remove tuna from the fridge and slice it across the grain, 5mm apart (we want nice, tataki-style squares).
5. In a large bowl, combine all the salad ingredients, pour over the dressing and fold through.
6. Enjoy! 😋
• Put your sliced green onions in icy water to crisp them up and to reduce overpowering taste.
• Don’t be afraid to test a noodle from the pot to ensure it’s cooked as you like, before straining.
• Wild-caught sashimi-grade tuna is best!
• Always choose local and organic ingredients whenever you can! Not only does this act to support local organic farmers, you will definitely taste the difference!