Chicken tenders and bacon green beans. 💙
This meal was a labor love. I started by marinating the tenders in pickle juice overnight. Drained the juice off and made a seasoned egg wash, which I poured back over the chicken. I dipped each one in #carbquik till thoroughly coated. Sprayed all sides liberally with coconut oil spray and placed in the air fryer. .
My air fryer fan stopped working, so the whole time they were in there they weren’t cooking. I had to take them out and put them in the oven, which took an extra 30 minutes. They were delicious! They weren’t as crunchy as I was hoping they’d be since the cook time was off. The green beans were fantastic! These are pressure cooker bacon green beans cooked with a shot of @alternasweets BBQ sauce. #nomnom
1 pound jumbo shrimp
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 head of romaine lettuce, chopped
1/2 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
1/3 cup cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
2 avocados, chopped
4 Tbsp. olive oil
1 Tbsp. honey
1/2 tsp chili powder
Blue corn tortilla chips
1. In a medium bowl, toss shrimp with salt, pepper, and juice from one lime.
2. Sauté shrimp around 1-2 minutes each side, until the shrimp is pink and cooked through. Avoid overcrowding the pan, so you may need to sauté the shrimp in batches. Set aside.
3. Place chopped lettuce, tomatoes, cilantro, avocados, and shrimp in a large salad bowl.
4. In a small bowl, mix olive oil, juice from 2 limes, honey, chili powder, salt and pepper to form the dressing.
5. Toss salad with dressing. #dinner#salad#shrimp#avocado#tomatoes#healthyfood#goodeating#fiber#fresh#sunday#nomnom
Boba?! So I was curious to try boba since everyone talks about it! I had to hit up Quickly! Located by Waterford! I had an amazing maple vanilla coffee slush! All under $10! It’s definitely worth the bite!
Summer on a plate- very reminiscent of childhood. Much needed after a long commute home. Only thing missing is the wet-nap.
BBQ Chicken Sandwich, Cole Slaw Sweet Hawaiian Roll, Pickle
Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad
Sunday meal prep for the week all prepped, cooked and cleanup within 3 hours! 🙌🏼
1. Quinoa mix in corn, red onion, black beans, avocado, and cilantro with a orange citrus dressing along a side of honey cinnamon sweet potatoes
2. Broccoli, tofu, rice with orange sauce
3. Lettuce wrap with baked tofu, avocado, cucumber, green onion, carrots, and cilantro
10 Burritos made with Mexican brown rice, refried beans, tomatoes, onions, green salsa, avocado and cilantro