My top 10 favorite spots to shoot in Philadelphia: .
1. Ven Pelt Street. Rittenhouse. Pretty in every season. 🌸
2. Terrain Shop (or Stump for a similar green, plant heavy vibe)🍃🍀
3. Chadwick Street (off of Pine). Lots of greenery, colorful doors, ivy, view of Liberty 1 and 2 Buildings. 🌳🏢
4. Cafe Menagerie, (@menageriecoffee ) Old City. Perfect cozy coffee shop with amazing lighting. ☕️
5. One Shot Cafe (@oneshotcafe ) in Northern Liberties. Second floor is perfect for a cozy library vibe. 📚
6. Merchant’s Exchange Building in Old City. Perfect for those light, clean background hues. 📐📏
7. Philadelphia Library, Museum Area. Warm hues, old historic vibes. Lots of spacious stairs for photos. 📙📔
8. Ben Franklin Bridge area. Tons of choices here. Cherry Street Pier, Race Street Pier, this little landing behind the gate. 🌁
9. City Hall. It’s not a “hidden gem” but it’s a classic and I love it.📸 .
10. Kimmel Center (looking up). Such a gorgeous interior! My favorite spot are the stairs, looking up. 💡 .
What are yours?
When he says “we gotta go” but you’re imagining your glamorous life in the Italian villa. 😭 Talking about “we got errands to run”. 🙄 .
If you could only vacation in one country for the rest of your life, where would it be? 💃🏻
15 min to make my @gameofthrones prediction. Jon tries to kill Dyani, fails, gets killed, as do the rest of the Starks. The wheel is not broken. It just keeps spinning. Quick! Give me your predictions before we see the final final final episode. 😭
. [Post show edit]. That was the worst thing I’ve ever seen. I would like my time and energy back. And I feel so sad for all the actors that had amazing characters, that were de-prioritized to make room for sexy graphics and fight scenes. I. Hated. This. Season. Rant over. I love y’all though ♥️
Started my day learning about wallaby babies at Kahn Park, got mobbed by asses and elbows at the Italian Market, ate @franklinfountain ice cream at Spruce Street Harbor Park, and then ate a dope fried chicken sandwich with pimento cheese at @mainstayindependent brewery right before I watched a horse run the Preakness without a jockey. Great day, overall. Loving city life.