Weather is finally warming up! Krakow was beautiful over Easter weekend so we took some time out to sit in the grass and enjoy the weather, and I think Ava enjoyed being out in the sunshine can you tell 😂❤️ 📷: @humble_adventures
Jailolo — A small port that serves as coastal villages for Halmahera, located on the island's west coast, approximately 20 km north of Ternate. Jailolo best known as one of Indonesia's main producers of spices, especially cloves and nutmeg. Jailolo's nature has been provided with indigenous ingredients; from fruits and nuts to spices, there are abundance of natural resources to harvest. // Learn more of Jailolo and other exotic places in Indonesia through the link in our bio #jailolo#exposeindonesia
From our last afternoon in the Marrakech Médina
Step outside and for a minute you forget where you are. Then you hear the horns and you step back in time for 7 motorbikes, 3 tuk tuks and a donkey to ride by. It happens so quickly you don’t really know where to look and it takes a second to realise one of those bikes is driven by a 12yr old, the donkey is pulling a cart of oranges and by this time you’ve basically been hit by several bicycles, many of which have hides bundled and strapped to the back. There are people moving everywhere but not in a hurry, there is no order or structure, no sidewalks or passive aggressive queuing, but it works. And you get used to it oddly quickly, allowing you to finally see the architecture, the shoebox size shops lined floor to ceiling with shelves, doors being sanded and carved on the street, motorbike repair shops, mattresses being upholstered, food vendors, and then almost get grazed by the next series of bikes.💛
Happy Earth Day 🌎✨
Every day is earth day but today’s a great opportunity to share love for our planet, raise awareness & set resolutions to better protect the earth by being more eco-friendly. In that spirit, here’s a few very simple changes we can make to make a difference... ✨
1. Always carry a reusable bag (or two) with you or bags big enough to put your shopping in 🛍
2. Get a reusable, non-plastic water bottle & coffee cup & carry with you. You may even get a discount for refills at some businesses! ☕️💸
3. Say no to plastic straws /plastic cutlery. This can be tricky when travelling in places where it’s less common practice, so be sure say nice & clear “No straw please”🥤Maybe invest in a bamboo or metal set.
4. Recycle clothing - car boot sales, clothes swaps, get out the sewing machine & turn that unwanted shirt into a cute pillowcase. Extend the life of your clothing 👘🧵🧶
5. Reuse & recycle jars, bottles & tubs. Take them along to your local zero waste food stores & fill up with goodies.
6. Eat more plants. I’d be a hypocrite to say go vegan as I myself am not vegan however it’s clear that a more plantbased diet benefits us & the planet so the 1st small step, just increase fruit & veg intake and decrease meat & fish 🌱
7. Take shorter showers. The average shower uses about 5 gallons of water per min. Cutting back your shower by just 2min can reduce your water use by 10 gallons! 🚿
8. Be open to change. Learn more about green living. Don’t let guilt, laziness, stubbornness or ignorance stop you from proactively being a better human. Every small act combined makes a significant difference. We all start somewhere. Let’s take better care of our home! 🌸✨💚🌎💚✨🌸
PS: This photo was taken in Sri Lanka just weeks ago. It’s heartbreaking what’s happened over there & my heart goes out to all affected. In the time I spent there, I was shown so much beauty & kindness. I hope the ugliness of these tragic events do not cause confusion between a group of extremists & a whole country full of caring, loving, resilient people. Stay strong Sri Lanka 🇱🇰Anyone wishing to help please see @kindheartedlankans to donate to the victims & their families ❤️ #earthday 📸: @getwetsoon
Quand c’est 15h que tu sors de table en te disant chouette je vais aller visiter l’opéra et que oh déception une fois arrivée devant c’est fermé car ils sont tous à la sieste 😴😅