You asked for it! Here are my 5+1 tips and facts for beautiful Koufonisia islands 😍
1. There are two Koufonisia islands: upper and lower. Only the upper (the bigger one) is inhabited. There’s a boat that goes to the lower one every day, however not on days with rough seas.. (the lower Koufonisi island is known for free camping 🤫⛺️)
2. Upper Koufonisi is the most famous one and the waters there are unlike anything you have ever seen. I’ve been to many beaches in the Cyclades but I’ve never seen an island with so many paradisiac beaches 🐬
3. If you visit Koufonisi island, make sure to walk along the east coast. There’s a trail that everyone follows from the port all the way to Pori. If you’re walking under the hot sun, you might want to make stops for refreshing dips in the crystal clear waters! Do that in the “piscine naturelle” the natural swimming pool, in Italida beach or any other secluded little beach you prefer. It’s really hard to choose! ☀️
4. Koufonisia are part of the so-called “small Cyclades”, a sub-group of small islands (Koufonisia, Donoussa, Schinoussa, Iraklia) that all belong to the municipality of Naxos, the biggest island in the area. If you have enough time, I recommend visiting ALL of them. A real gem in the middle of the Aegean Sea!
5. Of course, Naxos is also a must-visit. Combine your trip to visit both Koufonisia and Naxos, good ferry connection allows for hopping from one island to another easily (the two ferries that do the trip are Skopelitis and Blue Star Ferries).
+1. Accommodation is not easily available in peak months. The number of hotels is not as big as in other islands so you might want to book in advance 😮
So there you have it! Got anything else to add? Feel free to do so in the comments 😉 • • • •
Today we are featuring our Favorite Post by @ thestylewright
So ya girl finally did it. She finally got breast augmentation surgery AKA a boob job/breast implants 🍈🍈!! I'm sharing my ENTIRE breast augmentation journey vlog style with exclusive footage.
In Ch. 1 of my series, I go in depth about why I decided to get it & all the events in my life that lead up to this moment 👇. I was lucky enough to find one of the best breast augmentation doctors () in LA on IG and I just knew I had to work with him 😍😍😍! My mission here is to reassure you that regardless of what your reasons are for body enhancements, that's your decision to make. If it makes you feel better about yourself, gives you more confidence, and makes you happy, that is all that matters ⚡️🔥. Stay tuned next week for Ch. 2, where I talk about SURGERY PREP and PRE-SURGERY consultation! I actually have a Q&A with my doctor which a lot of you will find super informative coming from an expert.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube Channel () especially if you’re thinking about getting breast augmentation so you are the FIRST to know about each episode release in my series! Let me know what you think and head on over to watch 🙌🏼!
O Royal National Park é um parque nacional protegido localizado em Sutherland Shire, no estado australiano de New South Wales, ao sul de Sydney. O parque nacional de 151 quilômetros quadrados está localizado a aproximadamente 29 quilômetros ao sul do distrito central de negócios de Sydney, próximo às localidades de Loftus, Otford e Waterfall.
Foi o terceiro parque nacional do mundo (depois de Yellowstone e Mackinac nos Estados Unidos). Foi fundada por Sir John Robertson, primeiro-ministro em exercício de Nova Gales do Sul, e formalmente proclamada em 26 de abril de 1879. Seu nome original era National Park, mas foi renomeado em 1955 depois que Elizabeth II, Rainha da Austrália, passou no trem durante sua turnê de 1954. 📸 @markharrison4
Feeling both greatful and incredibly sad on this Earth Day🌍🌱 Grateful for being healthy, free and loved. At the same time completely devastated by the terror in Sri Lanka💔 A beautiful country and some of the kindest people I’ve had the pleasure to meet. My heart goes out to all affected by this tragedy - you are in my thoughts💗—————————————————————————
Exploring more temples in Cambodia... Scared the life out of us when a wild monkey flew across the canopy in front of us! It’s hard to get used to seeing monkeys running around like squirrels!
Cambodia guide is now live, link in bio ✨